Return and Refund Policies
- We are unable to exchange or refund products online unless items are defective.
- Flawed or defective products can be returned within 30 days of receiving item. A full refund, exchange or store credit may be issued.
- Product must not be worn or washed prior to return.
- Orders can only be changed/ cancelled within 1 hour of purchasing unless your order has already been fulfilled, a cancellation fee will apply. We aim to process and pack your order as soon as possible so that you can receive your items fast. This means orders cannot be cancelled if it has already been processed and fulfilled. Approved refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address and postal address.
- Your information may be used to process transactions, administer contests or promotions.
- Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third parties for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Any policy changes will be updated on this page.
- Reflective embroidery products may have loose particles on the surface of the material. This may only be noticeable in a flash photo. The type of thread is new in the textiles industry, as of now the side-effect cannot be avoided with using such a thread.
- This is NOT a faulty product, as the loose particles are a natural occurrence when this type of thread is used.
- The number of loose particles stuck on the garment surface will decrease with every wash, and eventually most of the loose particles will be gone.
- Before first use, we HIGHLY recommend washing the product individually, as this avoids particles from spreading when it comes in contact with other clothing and to also diminish the side-effect.
Facebook Competition Policy
- To enter and be eligible to win, entrants must be a resident of Australia, New Zealand or United States.
- All steps are required to successfully enter. All entries will be entered into the competition; the winner will be randomly selected.
- The 1st winning participant is awarded with the following: One (1) V2 Tiger Hoodie, one (1) reflective waist bag, one (1) reflective lanyard, one (1) reflective key-tag, one (1) reflective logo bucket hat.
The 2nd winning participant is awarded with the following: One (1) reflective waist bag, one (1) reflective lanyard, one (1) reflective key-tag.
The 3rd winning participant is awarded with the following: One (1) reflective waist bag, one (1) reflective key-tag.
Prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitution and/or variations of the prize is permitted, except at Certified Collection’s sole discretion. Certified Collection is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
- The prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
- Prize can only be shipped to Australia, United States and New Zealand.
- Winner will be contacted via Facebook message. Winner has 48 hours to respond, unless otherwise noted, or another winner will be chosen. If this occurs, the non-responding original chosen participant is no longer the winner, and therefore, will not be owed a prize.
- Certified Collection has the right to, at its sole discretion, alter, amend, suspend, withdraw the competition or amend the competition conditions at any point of time. All entrants must meet and comply with all contest conditions. Failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification and prize forfeit.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. Entries close at Thursday 24th September 2020 at 11am AEST
- By entering the competition, you authorise Certified Collection to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name publicly in connection to the competition.
- Read your product’s label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guarantees or warranties.
- Read the care label/care card for specific instructions on how to take care of your product.
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.
Policy last modified 22/09/20.