Frequently Asked Questions
How does your restock work?
- We tend to restock our products once a month. Products will be available to order on the day of the Release/ Restock until sold out. Some products have a limited number of stock and may sell out faster.
When will you be releasing/ restocking your products?
- To check when we are having our next restock, go on our Restock Dates Page to check the date and time in your country.
How frequently do you guys restock?
- We tend to restock our products once a month.
Everything is sold out, when will you announce the next restock dates?
- We generally announce the next restock date a week before the restock day.
Will every product be restocked?
- Most products, except for discontinued products will be restocked.
Can I track my order?
- Yes, once your order has been processed you will receive an email with a tracking link. You should receive a tracking email 1-3 business days after you received an order confirmation email. More information about shipping can be found on our Shipping & Handling Page
Why is part/ all of my order cancelled?
- Whilst this is a rare occurrence, from time to time some items or all items in your order may be cancelled due to stock availability. This could be due to incorrect inventory listing or stock being misplaced. In the event that this happens, we will automatically refund your order.
Can I change/ cancel my order?
- Orders can only be changed/ cancelled within 24 hours of purchasing, a cancellation fee may apply. Approved refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
If there is a problem with my order, who do I contact?
- If there is a problem with your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, send us a message on Facebook messenger.
SIZING & FIT
How do I know what size I am?
- All our apparel wear are true to size. You can find your fit by going on our Sizing Guide Page. For an oversized fit, we recommend going one or two sizes higher.
Are your products unisex?
- All our products are unisex.